Vision, Aims & Values
Our Mission Statement
Collaborate in all we do, to achieve best outcomes for all our learners in our Federation.
Together we learn, grow and achieve.
- Produce the best outcomes for all pupils in the Western Learning Federation that are person centred with aspirational targets. That the Federation and every school has a welcome that meets all needs. That each school creates a sense of belonging with a strong value based culture.
- Create positive behaviour support culture across the Federation. The culture will encompass an ethos of person centred practice at the heart of everything that everyone does in the Federation, a behavioural analytical view of tracking and supporting independence and improving quality of life and complete focus on social valorisation and doing what is right.
- Have the workforce of the best special needs teaching and teaching assistant staff in Wales with the outstanding efficiency of administrative support and an environment cared for by one excellent estates team with a depth and understanding of how to meet the needs, differentiate all pupils at Western Learning Federation. Teaching and learning is at the heart/ core/purpose and love in all we all do.
- Curriculum is innovative exciting, energetic, purposeful, progressive, inspirational, aspirational, creative and fun! It is inclusive for all and engaging at every level.
- A lead school in demonstrating excellent partnership working with external partners. Working collaboratively in a person centred approach to ensure each pupil is at the heart of decision making and setting aspirational targets.
- Developing, embedding and enhancing the strongest ALN Leadership Team across every level of the Federation, that promotes school to school working, confidence in roles and pushes boundaries to create magic for our learners.